Pay Day Play Day Hot Seat
Dates & Time
Fridays, March 8, 15 & 22
4 PM - 7:30 PM
Play slots with your Club GVC card for a chance to win $100 cash!
Eligibility and How Members Participate
- Only Club GVC members playing with their Club GVC card on an Electronic Gaming Device (EGD) during the promotion will be eligible to participate and win
- Each participant must play with his/her own Club GVC card.
- Participants must keep their Club GVC card inserted into an Electronic Gaming Device (EGD) while playing (carded player).
- Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois.
- Grand Victoria Casino will accept the following forms of valid government-issued photo ID: Driver’s License issued in the US, state photo identification card issued in the US, Passport, US issued Military ID, photo identification card issued by government entities located within the US or US territories and possessions and US issued Permanent Resident Card.
- Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to request additional forms of identification.
- The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino.
Dates, Times and Location:
- Every Friday, March 8 through March 22, 2019, winner selection will be held approximately from 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm or until all sixteen (16) winners are selected.
- Members may win multiple times during the length of the promotion.
- Winners must be present to win.
- For each winner selection, one (1) carded player will be selected from all qualified carded players.
- After each winner selection, an announcement of the winner’s name, town, and machine number will be made. The announcements will only be heard in the casino.
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid government-issued photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).