Rapid Rewards Free Cash Play Giveaway
Dates & TimeJan 3 - Jan 31 | 4 P - 9 P
Thursdays in January
4 PM - 9 PM
Win $100 Free Cash Play.
Just play slots with your Club GVC Card.
10 winners each day.
Dates, Times and Location
- Winner selection will be held each Thursday in January approximately from 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm, or until all ten (10) winners are selected each day.
- Members may win multiple times during the length of the promotion.
- Winners must be present to win.
- For each winner selection, one (1) carded player will be selected from all qualified carded players.
- After each winner selection, an announcement of the winner’s name, town, and machine number will be made. The announcements will only be heard in the casino.
Eligibility and How Members Participate
- Only Club GVC members playing with their Club GVC card on an Electronic Gaming Device (EGD) during the promotion will be eligible to participate and win.
- Each participant must play with his/her own Club GVC card.
- Participants must keep their Club GVC card inserted into an Electronic Gaming Device (EGD) while playing (carded player).
- Club GVC membership is free and may be obtained by presenting a current and valid government issued photo ID at Club GVC. All members must be at least 21 years of age and eligible to game in the State of Illinois.
- Grand Victoria Casino will accept the following forms of valid government-issued photo ID: Driver’s License issued in the US, state photo identification card issued in the US, Passport, US issued Military ID, photo identification card issued by government entities located within the US or US territories and possessions and US issued Permanent Resident Card.
- Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to request additional forms of identification.
- The promotions area for all drawings will be located in the casino under Surveillance coverage.
- Each of the winners will win $100 in Free Cash Play.
- Maximum daily promotion prizes = $1,000 Free Cash Play.
- Total maximum promotional prizes = $5,000 Free Cash Play.
Selection of Winners
- A Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or Promotional Assistant (PA) will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the drawings, promotional games, PAs, and the Prize Award Team (PAT). The role of a PA or PAT may be filled by any Grand Victoria Casino employee.
- The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or PA will be present at the promotion area prior to each drawing.
- The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or PA will notify Surveillance prior to the drawing to confirm that Surveillance is monitoring the drawing.
- Surveillance will be responsible for notifying the Illinois Gaming Board docksite supervisor/agent on duty at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the first winner selection.
- Selection process occurs in IGT’s Advantage Program and is maintained both electronically and in printed records.
- For each winner selection, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or PA will use the Casino Management System (CMS) to randomly select one (1) carded player from all qualified carded players. The winner’s name will appear on the workstation screen and the CMS will record the winners selected. Upon selection of a winner, the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or PA will radio to the PAT’s the winner’s name and EGD location. The PAT’s will promptly head to the bank of machines where the winner is playing and start the identification process.
- Winner selection will be conducted fifty times during the specified promotion dates and times.
- The Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor or PA will announce the winner’s name, town, and machine number over the PA system.
- Winners must be present to win. In the event GVC is unable to identify, qualify, or locate a winner within three (3) minutes of the first announcement, another winner will be selected.
- Members may win more than once during this promotion.
- Winners will be required to present a current and valid government-issued photo ID (as defined in Rule #3) and a Club GVC card to collect the promotional prize.
- Prior to prize issuance, winners will be required to complete and affix their signature on a Winner’s Log and Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release. If a winner refuses to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, no prize will be issued.
- After the prize has been issued, the Winners’ Log will be marked with the prize issuer/escort’s initials, IGB license number and the winners’ signature.
- Winners must state and acknowledge that he/she is not an Employee of Grand Victoria Casino, its partners, parents and affiliated companies, and its agents, successors, and its assignees, legal, accounting and advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion. Winners must also state and acknowledge that he/she is not an immediate family member of a Grand Victoria Casino employee -- defined as parents (including in-laws), spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and step-relations – or living in the same household.
- If a winner is determined to be ineligible at any time after prize issuance, the Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, may recover and retain the prize and no additional winners will be drawn.
- Winner selection times and all other specified times are approximate. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to change specified times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions will be final and binding in all respects relating to the promotion.
- Grand Victoria Casino, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to immediately cancel any individual winner selection, if its execution is suspected to be compromised in any way. The Illinois Gaming Board docksite supervisor/agent on duty will be notified immediately of any such cancellation.
- Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time for any reason, and without advance notice to the public. No modifications or cancellations to a promotion will be made without the approval of the Illinois Gaming Board Administrator.
- All decisions and interpretations of the procedures and rules governing this drawing are within the sole discretion and authority of Grand Victoria Casino.
- Grand Victoria Casino will consider any member disputes or complaints over the execution of this promotion which are reported in writing to the Promotions & Entertainment Supervisor within seven (7) business days of the winner selection in question. All disputes and/or complaints will be forwarded to the Illinois Gaming Board docksite agent.
- The winner agrees, upon the receipt of his/her prize, to have his/her photograph taken and have his/her name and hometown published at the discretion of Grand Victoria Casino, without any compensation or advance notice to the winner.
- Void where prohibited. By entering or accepting a prize in this promotion, the winner agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- This promotion will be conducted pursuant to these Official Rules, copies of which, including changes, are available upon request at Club GVC throughout the duration of the promotion.
- In no event shall Grand Victoria Casino, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this give-away promotion, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this give-away promotion or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- In no event shall Grand Victoria Casino, its parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this give-away promotion, be liable or responsible for computer systems or other technical failures, earning interruption due to system upgrades, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, any game malfunction or any other acts or causes beyond the reasonable control of Grand Victoria Casino, that affects, corrupts or interferes with the conduct, integrity or security of this promotion. Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual, who in any way interferes or tampers with the entry process or conduct of the promotion, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this promotion for any reason. Grand Victoria Casino is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints on any mail pieces or advertisements.
- Grand Victoria Casino reserves the right to void this offer for any individual who violates these Official Rules. All decisions of Grand Victoria Casino are final and conclusive.
- An individual who is excluded from casino facilities through a government program, by his/her own request, or by the Grand Victoria Casino is not eligible to participate or claim any promotional prizes after his/her exclusion date.
- This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of a member’s Club GVC account.
Pending IGB approval. See Club GVC for complete rules. Employees of Grand Victoria Casino and their family members are ineligible to participate. Not valid for any participant of the Illinois Gaming Board Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program. Valid government-issued photo ID and Club GVC membership required. Grand Victoria is not responsible for any typographical errors or misprints. Must be 21. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1.800.GAMBLER (1.800.426.2537).