Skip to main content
Win/Loss Statement

Win/Loss Statement

How To Obtain A Win/Loss Statement

To receive a win/loss statement from Grand Victoria Casino:

Download and print out our Win/Loss Statement Request.

Please complete the form, sign and fax or mail to us at:

Fax: 847-468-7251
Mail to:

Attn: Club GVC
Grand Victoria Casino
250 S. Grove Ave.
Elgin, IL 60120

Please note that faxed and mailed request forms must be signed and include a copy of a valid Driver's License or State ID. 


Sign up for email offers

Invalid email address
Tell us your interests:

Thank you

Thank you for signing up to become an Email Insider! You'll be among the first to receive offers and promotions from Grand Victoria Casino Elgin!

Update your preferences